Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
So which one hurts more? A person that gives sharp brutal comment or a broken promise? I guess in my case, I’m use to broken promises. Whether a promise is about to be broken is quite frankly, very predictable to me. Good and bad promises are related to the person that makes it. I’m good at figuring out who can keep a promise and who can’t. So when I meet a person who can’t be trusted and suddenly makes me a promise, I don’t give much hope to it.
If the promise comes through, bagus la. If it doesn’t, then I’m not completely devastated. It’s predictable to me, you see?
But cruel remarks are something I don’t handle so well. There. I said it. It’s out in the open. I’m not as strong as people make me out to be. I assume that because I can handle broken promises, which is far more hurtful that vicious words, then I can handle simple sadistic commentary.
But I got myself wrong. No matter how long I hang out with boys, no matter how fucking understanding I am and no matter how many time you guys keep calling me Shane instead of Shana, my heart still beats like a girl.
I, Shana Azali have a heart of girl. It’s fragile and delicate and it gets offended easily. No amount of boy time is gonna change that. I thought it could, but no. It doesn’t work.
This will give you something to think about the next time you blurt out offensive words, thinking that I can just suck it up and be a man. Do I look like a fucking man to you?
Indulging in the beats of : Yellow by Coldplay
Chou
Comments
I've been yelling that line so often lately.
BUT a probs here..
still we can't stand... why we must have that kind of HEARt feeling...B!
if u really had a tip to vanish this kind o F feeling...
salute yaw!!