Gone
Love is never gone
As we travel on
Love's what we'll remember
Love is never gone
As we travel on
Love's what we'll remember
It started off as a good day. I hanged out with Hanan. Drank a caramel latte. Watched Eat Pray Love. And had a ronggeng session at home. But once my mother got home, you could feel the cloud of negative energy pouring out of her like a thunderstorm. Like a sponge, I absorb everything in one go and before you know it I was a walking disaster.
Mum dropped us off at KLCC for dinner cause I had this enormous craving for Italian food after watching Eat Pray Love. I bet I walked down those marble floors with a distinctive scowl of my face, walking as fast as possible, hoping the smell of parmesan cheese would somehow calm my soul.
There was a point when I was walking, I saw this cute guy, red rocker shirt and spiky hair, walking with this girl wearing skinny jeans and a pair of cheap rubber slippers. I was this close to walking up to that guy and saying " Why the hell are you with her? She looks so kampung. "
Yes, that was how pissed off I was. I don't know why. I still am right now. So I put Glee's What I did for love on replay, praying that Lea Michelle's voice could drain the embitterment that is glued to my body. It's almost working though. It's pouring outside and I feel like I wanna go out and get drenched.
Damn I need some nicotine. Maybe I'm PMSing. I don't know lah. Screw this.
Indulging in the beats of : What I did for love (glee version) by Lea Michelle
Chou
Comments