It’s not like I’m the only guy
Oh, I know how you make them cry
So let’s start by being friends
And let this friendship never end
Oh, I know how you make them cry
So let’s start by being friends
And let this friendship never end
It was drizzling. I could feel the flicker of droplets bouncing off the pavement and onto my jeans. I could smell the cigarette smoke mixing with the scent of rain. Running engines, sporadic horns and the sound of splashing water from puddles were tickling my ear drums.
As I sat there in front of Pavie with my best friend of 6 years, I made a mental wish in head in the words "I hope we get to to this again in 20 years time."
It was just a simple act of drinking coffee in front of my favorite mall, having small talk with a friend while drowning mentally in the rain of my favorite city. It was like the place, time, person and even the weather made a perfect moment that I hope could experience many times again in the aoristic future.
Indulging in the beats of : OAH by Alexander Rybak
Chou
Comments