This is the last second chance
I'm half as good as it gets
I'm on both sides of the fence
Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it
I'm half as good as it gets
I'm on both sides of the fence
Without a hint of regret I'll hold you to it
To stay the same or to completely change? Which one is good? And which is bad? Do you choose to be the same horrendous cow or change to a more mature individual? How about to choose to stay as a mature individual or change into a horrendous cow?
So both are good and bad.
It just depends on what you change and what you remain the same. But in this life where choices are difficult to make, we tend to wear masks while deciding on what to pick. I just hope that it doesn't come to a point when the decision is made, that we are unable to remove the mask without removing our own skin.
Indulging in the beats of : Playing God by Paramore
Chou
Comments