But have you ever been so hungry it keeps you awake
Now my hunger will leave them amazed
Feels like a long time coming
Now my hunger will leave them amazed
Feels like a long time coming
So the last time I went to goyang, I saw this chick wearing an awesome pair of light denim skinny jeans. You know, the ones that fall just by your ankle and look ah-mazing in pair of skyscraper heels. I saw Blair Waldorf wearing a pair in season 1 of GG and I always dreamed of having a pair of my own.
But lets face, to find a pair of jeans that fits you nicely on the hips while having a perfect length at the bottom is close to impossible. So even if I did invest on a pair of skinny jeans, I know they wouldn't fit me right and I would have to alter it somehow.
So guess what I did instead? I took an old pair of boot legs jeans (takde la lama sangat, about 2 years old) and brought them to a jean repair clinic at Kota D'sara. In 2 hours, they turned my cowboy styled jeans into a pair of skinny jeans that fit me in all the right places. And it only cost me RM15.
I'm so coming back to make a pair of ripped denim shorts :)
Indulging in the beats of : Written in the Stars by Tinie Tempah ft Eric Turner
Chou
Comments