Hey, what's your name?
I think I like you
Come a little closer now
I think I like you
Come a little closer now
Wanna know why? It's cause I don't approve people that I don't know. Fadz wrote a post about and I totally feel her annoyance. Especially when the same person tries to add you many times. But if I find the person interesting or maybe hot, I would approve. And give that lucky friend 1 week to tegur me or it's bye bye.
So yesterday, I approved this ONE person caused he look familiar. When I asked him, he told me he was an ex-roommate to one of my sayangs. We started walling each other and I started to feel happy that there are online people in this world who add and have the courtesy to acknowledge who they add. Now the dude is practically a real friend.
So if suddenly, you don't have the privilege to see certain things on my profile, you know that you have been kicked to the curb :)
Oh and the song link at the bottom is to Emily Osment's new song. She looks pretty for some strange reason and doesn't she look like a more young rocker chick version of Carrie Underwood?
Indulging in the beats of : Let's be friends by Emily Osment
Chou

Comments