Jet setter
Go getter
Nothing better
Go getter
Nothing better
It's Friday night and even thought I got invitations to hang out at Arabian restaurants to inhale fruity smoke, I chose to stay at home. This is mainly because I spent a lot of money this afternoon and I'm preventing to spend anymore. I so need to control my addiction of swiping my damn card! But I am tremendously satisfied with my purchase of the Maybelline volume express mascara for only RM19.90 at Sasa. Bargain buy!! Hell yeah baby.
So what did I do instead? I cleaned my room. I usually have the tendency to clean when I'm not in a stable state but today I just did it cause I was getting restless of waiting for the songs to download. During my expedition of folding clothes and arranging my never ending collection of bags, I discovered some interesting things.
- I found RM1.20 worth of change on the floor.
- I have too many books and no shelf to arrange them on.
- I found all my clothes at the bottom of the laundry basket cause my sister only washes her clothes when I'm not around. Ya think that minah could consider dumping some my clothes into the washing machine once in a while? Sheesh...
- In order to identify the hairs that fall on the floor, just check the colour. If it's brown, then it's mine.
- I'm happily cleaning cause I have the speakers on full blast and my Ipod is playing all my newly downloaded songs. Joget sikit lagu Jonas Brothers!
- Now lying on the bed typing this, I feel like I wanna change the arrangement of the furniture :)
PS- The title of this post might sound odd and out of place but it's an idiom that has a connection to my post.
Indulging in the beats of : One in a million by Ne-yo
Chou
Comments