Cause you're a pretty little windstorm out on the boulevard
Something like a Sunset, oh you're a shooting star
Something like a Sunset, oh you're a shooting star
So the past week was spent enduring mundane speeches about rules and academics in a hall that is as cold as the north pole. I never been to the north pole, but I heard the temperature is super frigid there ;) It was also spent trying to make new acquaintances without letting the PMS take over my personality.
I'm almost 20 and yet during the orientation, I spent most of the time clapping solemnly to songs that are just plain childish. Now who came up with the idea of singing very juvenile malay songs during group sessions? You know, songs about jumping snail, frogs, monkeys and green grasses. If I have to sing that song which ends with the tag line RUMPUT YANG HIJAU one more time, I'm gonna bitch slap somebody. Seriously.
![]() |
| Free Hair :) |
But in the midst of all the tiring chaos and kerek facilitators, there was some light in the form of new friends. To my surprise, there are people who are borderline haram like me. Being loud in hallways, doing each others hair and randomly dancing when it gets too awkward are just some of the things that were conducted when the facis are not around. Wait till they're gone, craziness will erupt. Foshow byatch.
Wait. What about the men? Well it's too early to tell. We didn't have group activities with the opposite sex. But after occasional scanning sessions, I must say 2 words that my sisters always uses when it comes men. NOT BAAAADDDD..... haha :)
Indulging in the beats of : Love like woe by The Ready Set
Chou

Comments