I wish I could tie you up in my shoes
Make you feel unpretty too
I was told I was beautiful
But what does that mean to you
Make you feel unpretty too
I was told I was beautiful
But what does that mean to you
Ok let me tell you the definition of cute from my point of view. Cute is generally associated with adorable things that make you all warm and fuzzy inside. It’s like looking at furry kittens or babies. But when I say something is cute, I don’t mean it like the general definition.
![]() |
| Now this baby is fucking cute :) |
When I say something is cute, it means I like that something. It means that whatever I said is cute amuses me or attracts my attention in somewhat of a big way. When I see a killer 4 inch stiletto and say it’s cute, I mean to say that I like it and that it would possibly look good on me.
When I go up to a guy and says that his shirt or laugh is cute means that I find it attractive and amusing. So I’m not mocking you gay when I say that men are cute. I’m not trying to emasculate you or strip you off your pedestal of ego. All I’m saying is that I like it. I like whatever or whoever in a big way so I say it’s cute.
So the next time I say your shoes are cute, or something you said was cute, just say thank you. Simple.

Comments