Skip to main content

Embrace

In a minute now, we're still holding it down
Butterflies every time you come around

To feel significant again. Man it’s a refreshing feeling. Just when I was starting to avoid men cause the ones around me were causing drama, I discovered once again why I love the opposite sex in the first place. 

HUGS!
 Not much action was done; I didn’t even have to put much effort. They saw the frustration in my expression and the sad pouting of my lips and before you know it, warm muscular arms were opened for my happiness. That night, it wasn’t just one pair of arms, it was like six

For some strange reason though, it didn’t help me in my frustration. They tried to help with their warmth and concern, emanating through their embrace but I didn’t fully heal. Which is sad cause during a normal day, I would have enough fuel from those hugs to last me a week. 

I have to say, I enjoyed those embraces. I enjoyed being treated as a girl, letting them see my fragile side and seeing them help in little ways to make me at ease. It’s adorable. So freaking adorable, I could die.

Indulging in the beats of : Baby love by Nicole Scherzinger

Chou

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Busted!

School is over! Whats the problem? I got news from my sister that our prom which was held last year was discovered by the school authorities. Our principle announced it during assembly. She said that if we were to plan a party, we should do it together with the school. Then she said that the last school she became principle at, they had their prom with the school's help. It was an all girls school and they had the prom without any boys. Where's the fun in that? Boring gila sial! Plus all of us has finished school, we're not bounded to them anymore. So the party has nothing to do with the school. Its a party for studenta who left the school that year. Seriously, if we had the prom with the school's knowing, it would be a disaster . All we do is sit down and eat. No DJ, no performances, no Bunkface . Plus think of all the rules. Our dresses must be decent which means no sleeveless and nothing above the knee. Baik pakai baju kurung je! God the whole point of doing prom wi...

Breezy Island Getaway

At first I assumed that our trip to Penang would be simple. Honestly, I wasn't even looking forward to it but in the end I did enjoy myself. I thought we were staying in the city but it turned out we stayed at Batu Ferringhi which is near the beach. I didn't get to swim cause I didn't bring a swimsuit. I haven't been to Penang for years now and when I was there, I feel like I want to retire there. The atmosphere there is awesome. Its so laid back and carefree. I can see myself in a floral summer dress with my sunglasses and flip flops, wandering around the beach every morning. The night flea market there was so much fun. I wanted to buy this turqoise bracelet which is similar to the one Bella wore in twilight but it was too damn expensive. Sheesh.... When we were there, I thought I could leave all my KL problems for a while and just relax. Then my dad called and ruined everything. It seems like since SPM ended, he is always bringing me bad news. I'm effing annoyed ...

Simple to Sour ( A Fucked Up Birthday)

My grandparents screw up everything! They are toxic! FYI- I am currently crying and I'm too mad to hold back any tears. I don't care, all i wanna do is get this out. I'll call Nurul or Jasmin or Mia after this to let out my feelings. I don't expect anything extravagant from my grandparents. They are old and don't believe in celebrating birthdays. To them, it's just another normal day.  I was surprised when I came home to see my maid cooking my favorite kuih gulung and she said that my grandfather is at Nikko Hatel buying my birthday cake. So before dinner, my grandmother confronted me and asked me why didn't I tell her about my party this weekend. There are a few reasons why I didn't tell her: 1) I didn't bother because she's not gonna be there anyway 2) I am going to be with my dad that weekend so she doesn't have to worry about anything 3) I'm not using her money 4) Nothing would change if she did knew about it She was mad saying th...