And I ain't got a thing to hide,
Despite my reputation,
Did I mention that I feel this first semester in UiTM seems to pass so fast? It feels like yesterday that I was unpacking to live inside the dorms. It seems like yesterday that I endured my first harrowing and vexed Kesatria meeting. It seems like yesterday I was choosing which of my classmates that I would want to be in the same group with when it comes to team presentations. Everything feels like freaking yesterday.
I walked out of the exam hall an hour and a half early while everyone was still scribbling the last pieces of vital information of their essays; I felt this surge of peace that my psychology paper was over. But a sense of tranquility due to the fact that my first semester is over never fully sank.
Now thanks to my bitch Sila’s early departure from the hall as well, I’m back in the dorms of my half empty room. It feels weird that I’m taking down the clippings on my white board, to pack up my beauty supplies on my table and to arrange the thick text books inside my carry on.
I don’t know whether to feel happy or sad that it’s over. But in reality it’s not really over. My university life is just going on a hibernation phase for 4 months. Maybe I’m elated that I survived the first semester but I’m kind feeling doleful regarding the fact that I’m leaving my block. It would be a different view not coming back to Zati’s warm greetings, Yana’s charming smile and Aida’s annoying questions.
And I think I would not fully feel a sense of calmness until my results come out. It’s do or die. For years I knew science was not my calling so if I flunk mass comm, then what is my true major? I don’t wanna forsake my chance in mass comm cause I feel like I do belong here sometimes. There is a sweet balance between facts and expressive thinking in this major that I come to enjoy.
So I guess we’ll just have to see. The future awaits J
Indulging in the beats of : Anything by Musiq Soulchild Ft Swizz BeatzChou
Comments