You hold your head up to the sky
You say what kind of blue are you? Are you?
You say what kind of blue are you? Are you?
So I finally decided to pick up the book that Haris gave me for my birthday. It was still immaculately wrapped in that cling wrap, safe from any potential disasters as well from my prying hands during exam week. Now that I'm enjoying the holidays, I should finally unwrapped it and immerse in the mystery of the story.
To my surprise, after only reading like about 10 pages, I closed back the book. It's not boring. It's just too good. Everytime I read an intimate part, I would have to close the book because the emotions are just flowing inside me like a whirlpool.
The hero, my god the hero. Why do you have to be so sexy?? Why? Honestly beside wanting to actually kiss the life out of a guy after reading those first 10 pages, I feel like writing again. I wanna be able to write sometime so extraordinary, that make people feel emotions like sexy.
Chou

Comments