It was so easy to trust you baby
Guess I was so stupid baby
Guess I was so stupid baby
So as I walked down my hall, vigorously chewing a piece of gum, his words kept circulating in my head. The agonizing part was that it collided with my own theory. That’s the thing with girls; we get all deep and shit when it comes to decisions that we forget the fact that it’s so bloody direct sometimes.
The theory of the day is that if you’re in love with 2 men at the same time, choose the 2nd one. Why? Cause if you loved the 1st one so bad, you wouldn’t be hanging out with the 2nd one.
How come when you put it that way, the decision is so clear and direct? Cause honestly, that theory makes a lot of fucking sense. It’s so lucid and logical that I’m surprised I haven’t thought of it before. I always thought that you never can really choose because you don’t know the 2nd guy long enough to know whether he’ll stay for you or not. The security you have with the 1st guy is uncertain with the 2nd one. Girls, all we want sometimes is security.
But the difference of attention and affection, the change of view with a different guy and the overall dissimilarity of the two men make you fall for the 2nd one. Let’s face it, if you’re in love with 2 of the same guy, what’s the point kan?
So after much analyzing, let us stand by the first theory. It makes much more sense. Stop trying to be all Bella Swan and shit. You’re gonna hurt a lot of people by doing that.
So watcha waiting for? Choose.
Indulging in the beats of : See No More by Joe Jonas
Chou
Comments