I said its OK
I can promise you its alright
You ain't keeping me up all night
no more
You're not here but its OK
So I exiled myself from my own city, KL due to personal reasons. Sometimes when there is so much bullshit and my one woman show can't fix it, I'll bounce. Besides, it could not be fixed anyway.
Mind you, I went back to KL last weekend for some parties but I didn't mention it to anyone who lives around there. Part of my plan was to avoid the people there. Completely isolating myself from this awesome city would be torturous. Duh, it's my home.
So I went back just now and told my sister about my presence. When she knows, technically the whole crew (the ones I'm avoiding) will know. Coming back and talking to her after such a long time seemed harmless. Totally wrong.
Seeing the city, passing those usual hangouts and listening to people talking about previous incidents that I'm trying to bury made all the bad memories come back. It was like a wave of devastation came crashing down.
I guess it was too early to go back. Thinking I could handle the shit after everything that happened was kinda selfish of me.
I can say that I'm ok. But only when nothing triggers those bad memories. KL and the people there do. Maybe I need more time. That's it. Times heals everything.
This better fucking work.
Indulging in the beats of : It's OK by Atomic Kitten
Chou
Comments