I've searched my heart over
So many many times
No you and I, is like no stars to light the sky at night
So many many times
No you and I, is like no stars to light the sky at night
So in my last post, I wrote about possible ignorance when it comes to cheating in a relationship. But today I wanna express another question that has been playing in my mind for the past week. Why do guys cheat in the first place?
Are you bored of your girlfriend? Does she lack in something? Is she bad in bed? Are you rebelling against the relationship? Are you not getting some? What?? Cuba cerita sikit...
I know why girls cheat. I can predict why cause I am a girl. But boys? God there is some complexity hiding behind all that simplicity. A complexity I wanna discover. Maybe next time I should ask one of my guys, "Why the fuck are you doing this?".
The reasons that come to my mind are there but whether they are accurate is unknown. I think that the 'thrill' is one reason. Men like to play with fire that adds to a level of danger. Which in return adds a spice of excitement. I can honestly say this is why I like fooling around with boys who are already taken.
Another that crossed my mind is the fact that men like sexual variety. When they get the same person, always doing the same thing without anything new and exciting, they start to look elsewhere. This reason I see has a deep connection to 'boredom'. Bila dah bosan, it's on to the next one!
These are just things in my head. They may or may not be true. But I'm just really curious :)
Indulging in the beats of : Stay with me by Danity Kane
Chou
Comments