Don't just say, goodbye
I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding
If that'll make it right
I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding
If that'll make it right
There is good in everyone, whether you see it or not. Its just that sometimes people just choose to be bad. But that doesn't mean good does not exist within them. When I look at someone and all you can see during the first impression is a human being tainted with bad inside and out, I try to find what made them that way.
You're not born bad, something must have happen to turn you that way. You gotta go deep. I call it the "root". You know, like the root of all evil. That villainy must have sprouted from somewhere, right?
But it's just a habit of me seeing the good in people. Most of the times, I get hurt in the process because the good overlooks the bad. You give hope to people and they crumble it up like a piece of paper. They disappoint you and make you believe that maybe they are as vile as they make out to be.
I don't know whether it's a good thing or bad to see good in people. Cause sometimes I do wonder whats the point in seeing the good when all you're gonna get is the bad?
Indulging in the beats of : It will rain by Bruno Mars
Chou
Comments