This goes out to all my girls
That's in the club rocking the latest
Who will buy it for themselves and get more money later
That's in the club rocking the latest
Who will buy it for themselves and get more money later
I hung out with my little bitch, Tasya today. She’s the only
bitch that lives close enough to me to hang out. Plus she has a mode of
transportation which makes it easier for me.
We had this intense conversation about our families and the fact
that we both come from a divorced parentage. Through that similarity, I found
someone who has a parallel view of matrimony as me. I was so relieved that I actually
fist bumped her out of respect.
Honestly speaking, I don’t have a very positive view of
marriage. Sometimes I don’t even have a positive view towards relationships
because I have this fear of being caged and controlled. I don’t like relying shit on people. Even when
there are people who have the capability to take care of me, I still act like
they’re gonna leave at any point. I’m always ready.
So when it comes to marriage, I’m not in a hurry. I wouldn’t
mind getting married well into my thirties. Why? I wanna make a life first. I
wanna be financially secure. I wanna buy my own property, drive my own car and
have a stable income. I don’t wanna get all that from my future husband even
though it’s his responsibility to provide some of those things for me.
I have this way of thinking where if in any case, my husband
decides to leave me or I decide to leave him, I can do it without hesitation
because I’m secure. I have the stability
to be on my own. If he gave everything to me and one day he decides to take it
all back, where the hell would I go?
I would want to have the security to say
“If you wanna go,
go. Take your shit with you cause I have my own.”
Sounds darn right egotistical
and not to mention pessimistic but I’m that independent. So I’m not a ‘mata duitan’ when I say I wanna establish my
own money before I get married. I just want to feel personally safe. To find
someone that shares that way of thinking is just plain relieving. I am not
alone bitches :)
Indulging in the beats of : Run The World by The Glee Cast
Chou
Comments