You shot the bullet , you shot the bullet that killed meNot feeling my heart beat and I was dying
So I know that tattoos are strictly forbidden in our religion. There are many reasons like blood infection from the needles and what not. But that hasn't stopped me from visualizing with one. I'm not gonna actually get one. I might be haram but tattoos are just crossing the line.
But I do have friends that have some. These are the real shit, done at professional places and I have to say, they look awesome. I use to fantasize all the different designs placed in strategic places on my body. I mean I watched Miami Ink and LA ink during my holidays and fell in love with it.
I had a fake airbrushed tattoo last week with Tasya on my collarbone. It was a picture of a pair of gothic angel wings. I loved it even though people tend to stare. I went to this mamak called Canai twice in 2 days and the waiter remembered me, indicating on my fake tattoo as an identification. It was cool :)
Yesterday my housemate got bored and decided to make body art using a Sharpie. I chose the back of my neck and she created this design that was truly awesome. It was a picture of the peace sign with start encircling it that rose to my upper neck. To bad I had to scrub it off when I took a shower.
Dream place to have is on my inner wrist, something poetic in cursive writing. Sumpah lawa.
Indulging in the beats of : Disaster by Jojo
Chou
So I know that tattoos are strictly forbidden in our religion. There are many reasons like blood infection from the needles and what not. But that hasn't stopped me from visualizing with one. I'm not gonna actually get one. I might be haram but tattoos are just crossing the line.
But I do have friends that have some. These are the real shit, done at professional places and I have to say, they look awesome. I use to fantasize all the different designs placed in strategic places on my body. I mean I watched Miami Ink and LA ink during my holidays and fell in love with it.
I had a fake airbrushed tattoo last week with Tasya on my collarbone. It was a picture of a pair of gothic angel wings. I loved it even though people tend to stare. I went to this mamak called Canai twice in 2 days and the waiter remembered me, indicating on my fake tattoo as an identification. It was cool :)
Yesterday my housemate got bored and decided to make body art using a Sharpie. I chose the back of my neck and she created this design that was truly awesome. It was a picture of the peace sign with start encircling it that rose to my upper neck. To bad I had to scrub it off when I took a shower.
Dream place to have is on my inner wrist, something poetic in cursive writing. Sumpah lawa.
Indulging in the beats of : Disaster by Jojo
Chou


Comments