Rock my world into the sunlight
Make this dream the best I've ever known
Dirty dancing in the moonlight
Make this dream the best I've ever known
Dirty dancing in the moonlight
So its been quit a while since I'v written anything on my blog. Mostly its just the posting of videos. And what a better way to end my long writing hiatus than to write about my so called deep insight towards boys. Heading back to KL for the holidays has reunited me with my guys friends here who I don't meet very often. So of course chilling out with them makes me learn new things about the male species.
So here is something that I noticed. You know that some guys live and breathe with their pack of friends. I wrote something about this a while back about boys in groups called the 'wolf pack'. Well how does one get close to a wolf pack? One simple way is to first identify the alpha male.
The alpha male of the group is kinda like the leader but no one actually admit that he is. Alpha males are usually the guy with the most money or the most influential among them. Without the alpha male, plans don't go through and outings seems a little less fun when he's not around.
So if you date an alpha male, you would notice that its much more easier to be accepted among his friends. Even if the friends don't like you, you can still go to outings with them because you're the girl of the alpha male. Its like getting freaking immunity.
But one word of caution, if things don't end up well with the alpha male and you guys sort of depart with negative emotions, chances are your ties with the rest of the boys would be severed too. So to be safe, depart peacefully if you still wanna be friends with the other in the pack.
So there you go, now go screw the alpha male :)
Indulging in the beats of : Domino by Jessie J
Chou
Comments