They got my back until the end
If I'll never fall in love again
Well at least I got my friends
If I'll never fall in love again
Well at least I got my friends
I thought if you were feeling disrupted due to a petty thing, there is no point in telling others because it will make them feel fucked up too. But one of my besties said "that if something was bothering you, no matter how insignificant it may seem, if its important to you, its important to me too."
I thought that was a logical and yet lovely thing to say. If you have good companions that loves you, they should be there for you no matter what. Same way I would do for my friends. I wouldn't want them to go through something bad by themselves.
But there are times when I am there listening to my friend's problem or hugging them when they cry and I have no idea what to do. I didn't know what words of comfort to use and that scared the shit out of me. Cause you know, you wanna be the best comforter for your friend, say the right words and do the right things.
But what if you don't know what to do? Well another best friend of mine said that "it doesn't matter what you say or do, the fact that you are just here with me matters already." Makes sense, right?
I learned a lot from my friends this past year. A lot of ups and downs but a lot of learning as well. At this age, you know what kind of friends that are worth keeping and which are just making your life miserable. I love my best friends to bits and I am so grateful I have them. They make the most boring thing funny and interesting. I'd rather have the 5 that love me than the 500 who pretend too.
![]() |
| Besties :D |
So go cherish your friends.The song featured in this post will help you out :)
Indulging in the beats of : Friends by Aura Dione
Chou

Comments