Now that it's over, there's nothin' else I want
What have I done? Looks like I was wrong
Is everythin' really meant to change?
What have I done? Looks like I was wrong
Is everythin' really meant to change?
How come some people assume that trust is something that could be gained back easily? "Oh i'll just apologize and everything will go back to normal." Motherfucker please, you lose my trust, sorry will only get you so far.
For me, there are 2 kinds of people. People who I give obvious second chances due to our prolific friendship and those sad people who I don't expect anything from but if they wanna gain back my trust, they can try but it's gonna be slightly harder to do so.
Second category of people from my personal experience are usually men. I like to address the problem if there is a problem and try to work it out like adults. But some people in this second category tend to abuse that trust, tend to lie to earn back trust and tend to easily dismiss certain horrific events that happen.
I have met people, who simply apologize because I wanted an apology. So with insincerity in the eyes and deception dancing from their lips, they apologize. After saying those so called 'hard words', they assume that everything is going to go back to normal.
Well check this out people, if I put you in the second category, chances are whatever you did to me was pretty fucked up. So it is going to take more than just a simple "I'm sorry" to immediately patch things up especially if I know its a fake apology. I'm not asking for exotic roses, sparkling gifts or pretty dolls all in a row. But just don't expect me to act like how we use to be before you fucked up.
So to the people who did something wrong, I walked away, you waited a couple of days and contacted me back acting like nothing happened, well you need to get your head fixed. I'm a believer of second chances but you'll have to earn it. I might be nice at times but I'm never easy.
Indulging in the beats of : Water & The Flame by Daniel Merriweather Ft Adele
Chou
Comments