So this is where you fell,
And I am left to sell,
The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell,
Right to the top.
You know what I cherish the most after going back to studies for the new semester? The beauty of sleep is something I crave for even during the weirdest of hours. I would go back home between classes just for a quick nap. Forget about lunches or last minute assignment touch ups, I land on my bed and I'm gone into lala land.
It's odd cause its not like I have tons of work to do. Well actually I do have a lot of bis ass assignments that require meticulous research and creative thinking. Some of them are not due for weeks but if I hold it off any longer, squeezing everything during the final week of the deadline would be too tiring and stressful for words. So a power nap is crucial for me when I get the time. I researched that power naps in the afternoon not only make you more alert and make you feel less stressful, it also boost your creativity. That is why I always make a note to take a nap before my Creative Advertising class. Muahaha!
I realized that power naps between class make me not sleepy during the next class. I'll usually get bored after 30 minutes but I still won't feel sleepy. My sleepiness and heavy eyes sessions usually occur during early morning classes. Justifies that I'm not much of a morning person.
So try it out when you have the time. If you have a gap between classes, try sleeping for like 20 minutes. Dalam kereta pun boleh jugak sebenarnya, siap ada air-cond lagi. Ahahaha....
Trust me, you'll be more alert and you'll see absorption of info seems a tad more seamless than usual :)
Indulging in the beats of : It's Time (acoustic) by Imagine Dragons
Chou
Comments